Monday, April 25, 2011

Getting ready for sports day

Tomorrow is the open ceremony for our school's sports day (or sports days because it lasts for three) and all the Tai Chi students are going to be doing a form together.  On Friday, I ventured out with my teacher and an intern to go see a tailor and buy material.  I picked it up today just in time for our final practice before the big day tomorrow.  I think it sort of makes me look like a big tomato, my roommate says it looks like I'm wearing pajamas... you can judge for yourself.
Well, at least I didn't have to get a yellow one!

Me with one of the top students.  He wanted to spar with me
the other day, I was better than he anticipated.  ;)



I just got moved from the safety of the middle of the pack to
the front row and told that all eyes would be on me so I better
do a good job... no pressure.

The sports director (who moved me up to the front row) and
my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, please just be sensitive to my location! Thanks! (I'll check over everything before it shows up for others to see.)