Things I am looking forward to:
10. Learning more of the language
9. Interesting sights (that occur predominately outside the US such as watching a guy drive a motorized wheelchair down the main road, camels parked along the highway, creative problem solving, and fire jumping day just to name the first few that came to mind)
8. Watching crazy ways of celebrating events with fireworks and/or firecrackers (ok I know this is similar to the previous one, but I think fireworks needs it's own separate category)
7. Fresh fruit and vegetables right outside the gate
6. The food... eggs and tomatoes, eggplant, mutton and onions, dumplings, and so much more!
5. Being able to walk from my apartment to most places in the city
4. No political adds! (or strong media influence)
3. Broadening my views and understanding
2. Living a simpler lifestyle
1. My friends and students
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment, please just be sensitive to my location! Thanks! (I'll check over everything before it shows up for others to see.)